The Blog Which Started To Get Adsense

I had started two blogs before two years by wishing to get adsense. Unfortunately these two blogs do not get it even now. My application rejected for about 20 times. I submitted each application after searching tips in many sites and blogs to get this ad programme. I bought best domains for my blogs. But adsense was rejecting my applications. Before submitting each application, I had read the Google's policies and modified my blogs. 

I posted my own posts. I could not find out the proper reason for the rejection. One day I noticed a tip provided by another blogger for getting adsense. He said that it is easy to get adsense in YouTube. As in his tip I sent another application after creating a new g-mail account and uploading new videos to YouTube. Then I got adsense for those videos. But that account has many limitations. I was also rejected when I applied adsense for my blogs through this YouTube account. 

I became very disappointed when I saw many blogs which have adsense, but no proper matter or good design. Now the adsense account which had got through YouTube is active only in my other blog which have no own domain name. But the unlucky fate is that in this blog there is no enough traffic. I am using other companies ads which are not providing a satisfactory income.

What may be the problem of those blogs? If Google provide correct answer about the policies and the reason for the rejection of adsense application, many of the Indians can take the blogging as serious profession. What is your opinion? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

2015 All Rights Reserved|Associate with www.keralastatepsc.com